Mar 28, 2009

Celebrating Individuality In Our Homes


I believe that your home should tell a story of who you are and where you have been. I feel that every piece of furniture down to the simplest details in your home are a chapter in this story.
Ever since I started designing, I have always encouraged my clients to be true to themselves. Your home is one of the only places that you can celebrate who you are and take pride in who you are as an individual. A home should reflect your style, personality, lifestyle, and, in essence, should be as unique and different as you are.

The beauty of great design in your home is that no one else can determine that but you. I am more than happy to advise and direct my clients, but in the end, I want the pieces to reflect their personal style. There are no do's and don'ts in design, so don't be afraid to express yourself and be creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment